<MP>Thursday, 21 September 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:18:49 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Jesus said to him, 'Have you believed because you have seen me?
Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have come to believe.'"
~John 20:29

I improving our personal lives, we can have unseen help.  We were not made
so that we could see God.  It takes an act of faith, a venture of belief to
realize God's unseen power.  Yet we have much evidence of God's existence in
the strength that many people have received from their act of faith, their
venture of belief.  God's unseen help is effective here and now.  This has
been proved in thousands of changed lives.

I pray that I may make the great venture of belief.  I pray that my vision
may not be blocked by intellectual pride.

Jo Ann requests prayers for a special intention for her son and his family.
Frieda asks prayers for grandson. Veera asks prayers that the Lord grants
her the strength to live her life peacefully with all her family members and
everyone and come out of bad temper. Mindy asks for prayers for someone and
his family as they deal with the relapse of his cancer.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm