<MP>Thursday, 21 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:46:40 -0600

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes - Time is running out!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of
his hand. O that today you would listen to his voice!" ~Psalm 95:7

In this time of quiet meditation, we can follow the Lord's gentle leading.
In all decisions to be made today, we can yield to the gentle pressure of
our conscience.  We can stay or go as that pressure indicates.  We can take
the events of today as part of God's planning and ordering.  God can lead us
to a right decision.  We can wait quietly until we have an inner urge, a
leading, a feeling that a thing is right. We can follow the gentle leading
of the Spirit of God.

I pray that I may choose today the way of the spiritual life.  I pray that I
may live today with faith, hope and love.

Nancy from PA asks prayers for a friend of a friend, whose doctors found a
mass on his kidney which is possibly cancerous that God may comfort him and
give him courage for the diagnosis if it is cancer. A mother asks prayers
for her daughter who has an eating disorder. Dolly asks prayer that her
family will have a very pleasant and safe trip on their 3-day cruise to
Ensenada on January 5th. Melinda requests prayers for her friend's mother
who has recently found more cancerous tumors.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm