<MP>Thursday, 19 October 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:55:19 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Hear the voice of my supplication, as I cry to you for help, as I lift up
my hands toward your most holy sanctuary."  ~Psalm 28:2

We can believe that somehow our prayers are heard by God.  It may be that
God hears those prayers, even if we fail to notice God's response to them.
Our cry for help must always evoke a response from God.  It may be that our
failure to discern properly keeps us unaware of God's response.  But one
thing we can believe is that the grace of God is always available to us
whenever we call for help.  Many changed lives are living proof of this
fact.

I pray that I may trust God to answer my prayer as God sees fit.  I pray
that I may be content with whatever form that answer may take.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm