<MP>Thursday, 18 May 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:20:03 -0500

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S
Twenty-Seven are now registered. Remember, to go on the trip you need to
register with and pay your deposit to Pentecost Tours. For complete details,
follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

C O N F I R M A T I O N    P H O T O S
Along with First Communion and May Crowning Pics.
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

D A    V I N C I    C O D E    D E B U N K E D
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
On-line predators: What you can do to minimize the risk.  Just click the
link:

   http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidpred.mspx

     From Father Pat Umberger

"God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order
that the world might be saved through him."  ~John 3:17

We can look by faith into that place beyond space or time where God dwells,
from where we came and to which we shall eventually return. "Look to him and
be saved."  To look beyond material things is within the power of our
imagination.  Faith's look can save us from despair. Faith's look can save
us from worry and care.  Faith's look can bring a peace beyond all
understanding.  Faith's look can bring us all the strength we need.  Faith's
look can give us a new and vital power and a wonderful peace and serenity.

I pray that I may have faith's look.  I pray that by faith I may look beyond
the now to eternal life.

.=:  W E    P R A Y  :=.

Therese requests prayers for her teaching job that she will be treated with
kindness and respect by the administration. Lee asks for prayers for two
intentions. A mother asks for prayers for her son who wants to go back to
school, that he will allow the Lord to direct him in the path he should go.

A member requests prayers for peace and comfort for her grandmother who is
coping with leukemia. Scout requests prayers for her mom who is suffering
from depression. Ann asks prayers for her cousin who has had a flare up with
her MS. Luvina is thankful for many blessings, and asks prayers for healing
the dissention and unrest among her children and grandchildren.