<MP>Thursday, 17 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:30:55 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you live near Onalaska you're invited to an information morning or
evening ... with a great video of many of the places we'll visit,
information about our Pilgrimages in general, and a chance to ask questions.
Tuesday, 29 May at 9:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Weeping may linger for the night, but joy comes with the morning." ~Psalm
30:5

We can constantly live in preparation for something better to come. All of
life can be a preparation for something better.  We can anticipate the
morning to come.  We can feel, in the night of sorrow, that understanding
joy that tells of confident expectation of better things to come.  "Weeping
may linger for the night, but joy comes with the morning."  We can know that
God has something better in store for us, as long as we are making ourselves
ready for it.  Our life in this world can be a training for a better life to
come.

I pray that when life is over, I may enjoy eternal life with God.  I pray
that I may make this life a preparation for a better life to come.

Mary asks for prayers for a young man who was on a motorcycle and was hit by
a semi, that he will heal quickly. Kate requests prayers for a friend, that
she may soon have an end to her debt problems. Tom who is asking for prayers
he be offered the position he interviewed a second time for recently.

Laura asks prayers for her sister, that she will be cured of an infection
and be released from the hospital soon. Gwen asks prayers for a special
intention. David asks for prayers for his nephew who fell and fractured his
skull. A member asks prayers for rain, and that her Granddaughter may
deliver a healthy baby.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site