<MP>Thursday, 15 March 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:04:45 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

L E N T  :  :  :  O N - L I N E    S T A T I O N S

Stations of the Cross in English and Spanish illustrated by Saint Pat's
School 4th Graders. You'll find materials on Reconciliation, an Examination
of Conscience and even a Credit Card to Heaven.  Lenten regulations are
there too, along with a complete schedule of Services and Activities.  Be
sure to visit our ON-LINE STATIONS OF THE CROSS.  I've written them for
children and adults alike.  They've been newly illustrated this year by the
4th Graders at our own Saint Patrick's School and are available in English
and Spanish as well.
Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

M A R C H    S A I N T S

Two very important Saints have Feast Days in March ...

   Saint Patrick on March 17th
   Saint Joseph on March 19th

Visit our Saint Patrick and Saint Joseph Pages for lots of good information
on these great Saints.  You might consider joining me on our October 2004
Pilgrimage to Ireland too, and start getting excited about visiting the Land
of Saint Patrick!  Just follow the banner links from:

       www.frpat.com

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy Land has been
their most popular destination!  Just follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Rid yourselves, therefore, of all malice, and all guile, insincerity, envy,
and all slander.  Like newborn infants, long for the pure, spiritual milk,
so that by it you may grow into salvation--if indeed you have tasted that
the Lord is good."  ~1 Peter 2:1-3

I can remember that in spiritual matters I am only an instrument.  It is not
mine to decide how or when I am to act.  God can plan all spiritual matters.
It is up to me to make myself fit to do God's work.  All that hinders my
spiritual activity can be eliminated.  I can depend on God for all the
strength I need to overcome those faults which are blocks. I can keep myself
fit, so that God can use me as a channel for God's spirit.

I pray that my selfishness may not hinder my progress in spiritual matters.
I pray that I may be a good instrument for God to work with.

Helen-Ann asks prayers for a special intention. Kris asks prayers for her
husband who has cancer, and for the doctors working with him to be
enlightened by the Holy Spirit in their selection of new treatment to get
him back on track. Terry requests prayers for her daughter-in-law who is
having a medical test on Thursday, that all will be well.

Carol asks prayers for those who need peace, healing and God's guidance in
their marriage. A member asks prayers for someone who has been diagnosed
with ALS that she and her family will be taken care of, blessed, and cared
for. Marilyn asks prayers for a special intention.

Pat asks prayers that the Lord will have mercy on our family and provide us
abundantly to meet all our financial obligations  which have become
seemingly unsurmountable. Dorothy asks for many prayers for Lucy whose
cancer has returned. Alyce asks prayers for her niece who is having serious
complications with her pregnancy and might lose this baby they have waited
for so long.

A Member request prayers for her daughter who will be having a C.T.Scan on
Thursday to see if pins that were put in last year for a neck fusion will
have to be removed if they are that everything done will be  completed fully
and with no complications.  Sue asks for prayers to sell her home, so she
and her family can move into their new home.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.