<MP>Thursday, 13 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:05:23 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"From ages past no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any
God besides you, who works for those who wait for him.  You meet those who
gladly do right, those who remember you in your ways." ~Isaiah 64:4-5

We can be expectant.  We can constantly expect better things.  We can
believe that what God has in store for us is better than anything we ever
had before.  The way to grow old happily is to expect better things right up
to the end of our lives and even beyond that.  A good life is a growing,
expanding life, with ever-widening horizons, an ever-greater circle of
friends and acquaintances, and an ever-greater opportunity for usefulness.

I pray that I may wait with complete faith for the next good thing in store
for me.  I pray that I may always keep an expectant attitude toward life.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.