<MP>Thursday, 11 May 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 18:05:28 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

M A Y    C R O W N I N G    P H O T O S

I hope you see yourself as part of the things that happen here at Saint
Pat's  It was an exciting day today.  Visit our Parish Site for photos from
this morning's May Crowning.  The kids of Saint Pat's School were dressed up
in their First Communion finery and crown Mary Queen of May.  Just follow
the link from:

       www.frpat.com

M O T H E R ' S    D A Y  /  M A R Y ' S    M O N T H

Visit my Web Site for my Mother's Day Page an Mary's Page, too.  Learn more
about what we, as Catholics, believe about Mary.  Our Mother's Day Church
Blessing is there, too.  There are also lots of great links and Mother's Day
pass-alongs.

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S
(Portugal, Spain and France) Twenty-one are currently signed up.

For complete details, follow the link from:

        www.frpat.com

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
Ten ways you can teach your kids to improve their Web safety. Just click the
link:

       http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidsonlinetips.mspx

"Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them."
~Matthew 18:20

Wherever there is true fellowship and love between people, God's spirit is
always there, as the divine third.  In all human relationships God's spirit
is what brings them together.  When a life is changed through the channel of
another person, it is God, the divine third who always makes the change
using the person as a means.
The moving power behind all spiritual things, all personal relationships
between people is God, the divine third, who is always present.  No personal
relationships can be entirely right without the presence of God's spirit.

.=:  P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y   :=.

I pray that I may be used as a channel by God's spirit.  I pray that I may
know that God is always there to help me.

I pray that I may choose the right.  I pray that I may have God's blessing
and direction in all my efforts for good.

Nancy from PA asks prayers for a friend from church who has breast cancer.
Consuelo asks prayers for employees of a boy's school who are waiting for
job offer letters in the transitions from juvenile corrections to the adult
corrections system. A member asks prayers for a son-in-law who hurt his back
at work.

A mom asks prayers for a daughter returning to a homosexual relationship.
Maria asks prayers of thanksgiving as her cancerous tumor shrinks. Craig
from asks prayers for a priest and for and his step-father who died. Mary
asks prayers for her principal's sister who has brain tumors, that she will
be healed ...and for her family.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.