<MP>Thursday, 06 September 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:50:19 -0500

O F F    T O    B O S T O N

Father Pat will be in Boston for medical tests from September 7th-11th.
Morning Prayer will not contain prayer intentions during that time, since it
has already been prepared.  Our Pastoral Minister Margie will Morning Prayer
during that time.

     From Father Pat Umberger

.=: S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y :=.

"And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and
Jesus Christ whom you have sent." ~John 17:3

.=: M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y :=.

"And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and
Jesus Christ whom you have sent." Learning to know God as best we can helps
us experience eternal life. Freed from some of the limitations of humanity,
we can grow in things that are eternal. We can strive for what is real and
of eternal value. The more we try to live in the consciousness of the unseen
world, the gentler will be our passing into it when the time comes for us to
go. This life on earth can be largely a preparation for the eternal life to
come.

.=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y :=.

I pray that I may live each day as though it were my last. I pray that I may
live my life as though it were everlasting.