<MP>Thursday, 06 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 19:47:37 -0500

OCTOBER 2006 PILGRIMAGE TO FATIMA/LOURDES/SPAIN/FRANCE
Several seats remain.  For complete details, follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete."  ~John 16:24

"Ask and you will receive."  We need not let ourselves think that we cannot
do something useful or that we never will be able to accomplish a useful
task.  The fact is that we can do practically anything in the field of human
relationships, if we are willing to call on God's supply of strength.  The
supply may not be immediately available, because we may not be entirely
ready to receive it, but it will surely come when we are properly prepared
for it.  As we grow spiritually, a feeling of being plentifully supplied by
God's strength will possess us and we will be able to accomplish many useful
things.

=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may claim God's supply of strength by my faith in God.  I pray
that I shall be given to me when I am ready to receive it.