<MP>Thursday, 05 April 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:16:11 -0500

H O L Y    W E E K    2 0 0 7

You'll find materials on Reconciliation, an Examination of Conscience and
even a Credit Card to Heaven.  Be sure to visit our ON-LINE STATIONS OF THE
CROSS.  I've written them for children and adults alike.  They've been newly
illustrated this year by the 4th Graders at our own Saint Patrick's School
and are available in English and Spanish as well.  See a description of each
of the days of Holy Week, along with some great photos! Just follow the link
from:

   www.frpat.com

D I V I N E    M E R C Y    N O V E N A

It starts an Good Friday.  For the novena and a pledge form, visit my Web
Site and click the Divine Mercy link!

       www.frpat.com

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

This Holy Week you'll hear many places in the Holy Land mentioned in the
Scriptures.  We'll visit most if not all of them on our November Pilgrimage
to the Holy Land. Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up
any time now, and we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy
Land has been their most popular destination!  Why not sign up on Holy Week.
And, if you sign up, let me know so I can keep track of the group! Just
follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear."  ~ 1 John 4:18

Fear is the curse of the world.  Our fears can be many.  Fear is
everywhere. I can fight fear as I would a plague.  I can turn it out of my
life.  There is not room for fear in the heart in which God dwells.   Fear
cannot exist where true love is or where faith lives. So I need not fear.
Fear is evil, but "perfect love casts out fear."  Fear can destroy hope and
hope is necessary for all of us!

I pray that I may have not fear.  I pray that I may cast all fear out of my
life.

Gen asks prayers for a special intention. Alyce asks prayers for her new
grand niece prematurely born at 24 weeks gestation. Brian and Pam request
prayers for the sale of their house.

Dolly asks prayer for herself that her thyroid surgery will be a successful
one, that everything will turn out okay with her. Laura asks prayers for
her sister Lisa who has metastatic liver cancer, that her enlarged liver
will begin to subside and stop causing her so much pain. Elaine ask prayers
for her sister who is battling cancer.