<MP>Thursday, 01 February 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:22:14 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Jesus straightened up and said to the woman caught in adultery, 'Woman,
where are they? Has no one condemned you?' She said, 'No one, sir.' And
Jesus said, 'Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not
sin again.'"  ~John 8:10-11

I can start a new life each day.  I can put away the old mistakes and start
anew each day.  God always offers me a fresh start.  I need not be burdened
or anxious.  If God's forgiveness were only for the righteous and those who
had not sinned, where would be its need?  I believe that God forgives us all
our sins.  We can honestly try to live today the way God wants us to live.
God forgives us much and we can be very grateful.

I pray that my life may not be spoiled by worry and fear and selfishness.  I
pray that I may have a glad, thankful and humble heart.

Richard asks prayers for a single friend, that Saint Raphael will bring her
an ideal marriage partner. Dolly asks prayer that the nodules found in her
thyroid will have a good biopsy result. Mary and Janelle ask prayers for a
friend who is undergoing tests for Leukemia.

Deb asks prayers for her two daughters who are waiting to hear of their
acceptance into advanced programs at colleges to further their education.
Donna asks prayers for her brother whose badly broken leg has not healed in
eight months despite six surgeries.

Tom and Dee ask prayers for Tom's step-father who passed away last Tuesday.
Kathryn requests prayers for reconciliation of family members. A mother asks
prayers for her daughter who has been very ill for two years and needs a
very difficult test on Thursday, for cooperation and complete answers and
treatment. Verda requests prayers for someone who has brain cancer.

Nancy offers prayers of thanksgiving for her son John and his fiancé
Christina who became engaged over the weekend and will marry in September.
Nancy requests prayers for successful oral surgery and good biopsy results
for herself.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site