<MP>Sunday, 28 May 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 18:56:00 -0500

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S
Thirty-Two are now registered.
Remember, to go on the trip you need to register with and pay your deposit
to Pentecost Tours. Pentecost Tours will attempt to pair up single
travelers, to find roommates.  This is a singles friendly Pilgrimage.  I
know of one lady still looking for a roommate. For complete details, follow
the link from:
www.frpat.com

P E N T E C O S T    N O V E N A    S T A R T E D    F R I D A Y

Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

M E M O R I A L    D A Y    P A G E

Visit our Memorial Day page for:

*History of Memorial Day
*In Flanders Fields
*History of Labor Day
*Our Grief Support Page
*Search for names on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall.
*Flag Etiquette
*Use the on-line referral form to recommend this special
   page to family members and friends.

Just click the link at:

      www.frpat.com

D A    V I N C I    C O D E    D E B U N K E D
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me; he
has sent me to bring good news to the oppressed, to bind up the
brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and release to the
prisoners; to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor."  ~Isaiah 61:1-2

I can try to practice the presence of God.  I can feel that God is with me
and near me, protecting and strengthening me always.  In spite of every
difficulty, every trial, every failure, the presence of God suffices.  Just
to believe that God is near me brings strength and peace.  I can try to live
as though God were beside e.  I cannot see God, else there would be no room
for faith. But I can feel God spirit with me.

I pray that I may try to practice the presence of God.  I pray that by doing
so I may never feel alone or helpless again.

Nancy from PA requests prayers for all veterans, living and dead, as well as
those presently serving in our armed forces, that they may be honored for
their services, not just on Memorial Day, but every day. Bev asks prayers
for the healing of broken ribs. Patrick asks prayers of thanksgiving for the
safe return home of son from military duty in Iraq. Angie requests prayers
for herself and her husband who need to sell their house.