<MP>Sunday, 25 March 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 22:04:07 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

L E N T  :  :  :  O N - L I N E    S T A T I O N S

Stations of the Cross in English and Spanish illustrated by Saint Pat's
School 4th Graders. You'll find materials on Reconciliation, an Examination
of Conscience and even a Credit Card to Heaven.  Lenten regulations are
there too, along with a complete schedule of Services and Activities.  Be
sure to visit our ON-LINE STATIONS OF THE CROSS.  I've written them for
children and adults alike.  They've been newly illustrated this year by the
4th Graders at our own Saint Patrick's School and are available in English
and Spanish as well. Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy Land has been
their most popular destination!  Just follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us
also lay aside every weight and the sin that clings so closely, and let us
run with perseverance the race that is set before us." ~Hebrews 12:1

Spiritual development can be achieved by daily persistence in living the way
we believe God wants us to live.  Like the wearing away of a stone by steady
drops of water, so can our daily persistence wear away all the difficulties
and gain spiritual success for us.  We need never falter in our daily,
steady persistence.  We can go forward boldly and unafraid.  God can help
and strengthen us, as long as we are trying to do God's will.

I pray that I may persist day by day in gaining spiritual experience. I pray
that I may make this a lifetime work.

Marilyn asks prayers for a dear friend who will be having some kind of heart
surgery on Thursday that recovery will be speedy and have good results. A
Mother requests prayers for her daughter who does not practice her Catholic
faith, related to a miserable marriage and very wrong partner. A family
requests prayers for young friend who has cancer.

JaniceMarie asks prayers for a friend and her children who are in need of
healing and prayer support. Member requests prayer family of a young man of
seventeen who died today of leukemia. Chris asks for prayers for her friend
whose son is having difficulties with school, that they may find the path
they need to take to help their son.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.