<MP>Sunday, 24 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:31:33 -0600

D E S K T O P    W A L L P A P E R

Visit my Web Site for some of the cutest Windows Desktop Wallpaper ever.
Jut download the pic, right click on it, then click on "set as background."
It's that easy!  www.frpat.com/images/wpprkings06.jpg

S A N T A ' S   L A P

See a vintage picture of my sister and me on Santa's lap.  Follow the
Christmas Page link from:

   http://frpat.com/

C H R I S T M A S    2 0 0 6

We think you'll enjoy your visit to Father Pat's Christmas page! Features
include: *a picture of Father Pat and his sister on Santa's Lap! *prayers
for Christmas and Epiphany. *lots of great Christmas links! *build a snowman
on-line! *build a snow globe and send it by e-mail! *Christmas stories and
poems. *lots of Christmas activities for kids!* All this, our Christmas Card
to you and much more! Click on the Christmas link at:

   www.frpat.com/

     From Father Pat Umberger

"The greatest among you will be your servant.  All who exalt themselves will
be humbled, and all who humble themselves will be exalted." Matthew 23:11-12

A deep gratitude to God for all the blessings which we have and which we
don't deserve can come to us.  We can thank God and mean it.  Then comes our
service to other people, out of gratitude for what we have received. This
can entail some sacrifice of ourselves and our own affairs.  But we can be
glad to do it.  Gratitude, service and then sacrifice are the steps that can
open the door to a new life for us.

I pray that I may gladly serve others out of deep gratitude for what I have
received.  I pray that I may keep a deep sense of obligation.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm