<MP>Sunday, 22 April 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 20:16:24 -0500

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

S I N G L E    T R A V E L E R S
Roommate needed!

Our Pilgrimages are very friendly to single travelers.  Some elect to pay
the single room supplement and have a room of their own. The group is always
very friendly and inviting and folks have had no problem fitting in.
Pentecost Tours does its best to find roommates for single travelers who
don't want to pay the supplement. One lady is currently considering the
Pilgrimage but is in need of a female roommate. Perhaps that is just what
you need to hear.  If so, just let me know!

This Holy Week heard many places in the Holy Land mentioned in the
Scriptures.  We'll visit most if not all of them on our November Pilgrimage
to the Holy Land. Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up
any time now, and we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy
Land has been their most popular destination!  Why not sign up on Holy Week.

And, if you sign up, let me know so I can keep track of the group! Just
follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in
the form of God, did not regard equality with God as something to be
exploited, but emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, being born in
human likeness. And being found in human form, he humbled himself and became
obedient to the point of death-- even death on a cross."  ~Philippians 2:5-8

Divine control and unquestioning obedience to God can lead to a good
spiritual life.  Divine control means absolute faith and trust in God, a
belief that God is the intelligence and love that controls the universe.
Unquestioning obedience to God means living each day the way we believe God
wants us to live, constantly seeking the guidance of God in every situation
and being willing to do the right thing at all times.

I pray that I may always be under God's control and practice unquestioning
obedience to God.  I pray that I may be always ready to serve God.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site