<MP>Sunday, 17 September 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:15:08 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
Increase Morning Prayer text size!

From member Rick ... If you hold the control key down (on most computers)
and then roll the wheel on the mouse the text will become larger or smaller.

     From Father Pat Umberger

"When you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall
hear a word behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'"
~Isaiah 30:21

"When you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall
hear a word behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'"
There seems to be a right way to live and a wrong way.  We can make a
practical test. When we live the right way, things seem to work out well for
us.  When we live the wrong way, things seem to work out badly.  We seem to
take out of life about what we put into it.  If we disobey the laws of
nature, chances are that we will be unhealthy.  If we disobey the spiritual
and moral laws, chances are that we will be unhappy.  By following the laws
of nature and the spiritual laws of honesty, purity, unselfishness and love,
we can expect to be reasonably healthy and happy.

I pray that I may try to live the right way.  I pray that I may follow the
path that leads to a better life.

Marilyn asks prayers for the complete healing of her friend. Patricia asks
prayers for healing of her daughter's left eye. Camille asks prayers for
three intentions. A grandmother asks prayers for her granddaughter who has
food allergies that affect her behavior.

Jim ask's prayers for his mother who passed away after a long illness. A
heartsick mother  in Calif. asks prayers for youngest daughter in Arizona to
receive probation instead of a long incarceration because of 2nd charge due
to drug use--her father is critically ill in the hospital in Calif.

Maria asks prayers for her mother, that her blood test on Tuesday will show
that she can be taken off this temporary dialysis and that her dad who
passed away suddenly last month is with God. Member asks prayers that after
several miscarriages, her niece's present pregnancy will not have any
complications and her baby will be born healthy. A member asks prayers for
her and her family going to Ireland Wednesday for two weeks.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm