<MP>Sunday, 15 November 2009

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:33:52 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

Here's a great way to help Saint Patrick's Parish and have something to look
forward to all year long. Our Adesse Raffle Calendars offer a prize every
day in 2010 ... from $30 to $500 each day.  Prizes total $16,580.  No more
than 3000 calendars are sold.  If you're interested in helping out, just
follow the banner link from:  www.frpat.com

B I S H O P   L I S T E C K I
Chosen to be Eleventh Archbishop of Milwaukee
We keep Bishop Listecki very much in our prayers!  So where does that leave
us.  Visit my Web Site for a complete explanation of how our new Bishop will
be chosen.  Just follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

St. Albert the Great (1206-1280)
Albert the Great was a 13th-century German Dominican who influenced
decisively the Church's stance toward Aristotelian philosophy brought to
Europe by the spread of Islam. Students of philosophy know him as the master
of Thomas Aquinas. Albert's attempt to understand Aristotle's writings
established the climate in which Thomas Aquinas developed his synthesis of
Greek wisdom and Christian theology. But Albert deserves recognition on his
own merits as a curious, honest and diligent scholar.   For more, follow the
link below:

"But the wise shall shine brightly like the splendor of the firmament, and
those who lead the many to justice shall be like the stars forever." ~Daniel
12:1-3

"But of that day or hour, no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor
the Son, but only the Father." ~Mark 13:24-32

The end of time will come. Jesus will come in His glory. We can get ready
for that day.  Nobody knows when it will come ... but we know that it WILL
come.  Let's get ready ... and stay ready.

I pray that I may get ready for the coming of the Lord at the end of time. I
pray that I may stay ready, so I don't have to worry about when it will
come.

.=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

Marilyn asks prayers for her sister who is trying to discern where the next
step in life will take her - that she be guided by the Holy Spirit. Joyce
asks for God's mercy, healing  and divine help for all her family especially
my daughter who is having chemo therapy. Judy asks prayers for many
intentions.

A mother requests prayers for her son who needs a job. Murray requests
prayers for someone who has died and her family. Mary asks prayers for her
5-month-old grandson who has H1N1. Mother request healing prayer for her son
and all who have depression/addictions, And the evil of drugs be destroyed.