<MP>Sunday, 14 January 2007

  • From: "Margaret Hickey" <mjehickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 08:30:44 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

-------Original Message-------

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Date: 01/02/07 12:28:38
Subject: Sunday, 14 January 2007

..=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
time, just do so in the manner described at the bottom of each e-mail you
receive. Keep us in your prayers.  We'll remember your intentions in our
daily prayers, at our daily Mass, at Guadalupe and the many Churches we'll
visit in Mexico City, Guadalupe and the area.

..=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

..=:  S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it.  Turn my
heart to your decrees, and not to selfish gain.  Turn my eyes from looking
at vanities; give me life in your ways."  ~Psalm 119:35-37

..=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I can learn to overcome myself, because every blow to selfishness is used to
shape the real, eternal, imperishable me.  As I overcome myself, I can gain
that power which God releases in my soul.  And I too can be victorious.  It
is not the difficulties of life that I have to conquer, so much as my own
selfishness.

..=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may obey God and walk with God and listen to God.  I pray that
I may strive to overcome my own selfishness.

..=: S C R I P T U R E S   A N D   S A I N T   O F   T H E   D A Y :=

..=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

Intentions will not be included during our time in Mexico City.  We've taken
hundreds of intentions with us.  Please remember them in your prayers.  Be
assured too, that we'll remember you and your intentions in our prayers, at
our daily Mass, and in the many Churches we'll visit in Mexico City and the
area.

..=:  A    D A I L Y    B L E S S I N G  :=.

GIF image