<MP>Sunday, 12 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:02:40 -0600

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!  Just follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"I will look to the LORD, I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God
will hear me."  ~Micah 7:7

We can admit our own helplessness.  God will hear our prayer.  Our own need
can be recognized, then we can ask God for the strength to meet that need.
But once that need is recognized, our prayer is heard above all the music of
heaven.  It is not theological arguments that solve the problems of the
questing soul, but the sincere cry of that soul to God for strength and the
certainty of that soul that the cry can be heard and answered.

I pray that I may be humble enough to realize my need and ask for help. I
pray that I may fell certain that God will hear and answer my prayer.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm