<MP>Sunday, 11 June 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 18:36:55 -0500

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N
We've met our goal of 36 Pilgrims!
We *do* have room for 50.  Save $100 by paying your deposit by 24 June!

We now have 36 Pilgrims who have paid deposits for our October Pilgrimage.
That's our goal.  We've reached it much earlier than ever before!  If you'd
still like to join us, you can.  Our limit though, is 50. Remember, the
early sign-up deadline is 24 June.  The price rises $100 after that date. To
go on the trip you need to register with and pay your deposit to Pentecost
Tours. For complete details, follow the link from:

www.frpat.com

P O D C A S T    /  G O D C A S T
Visit the newest part of my Web Site.  Download the latest Sunday homily.
Listen to it at your computer or download to your MP3 player. Or, subscribe
to the free RSS Feed and download them automatically. Just follow the
"Godcast" link from:

 www.frpat.com

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
Send a photo!

Why not send digital photos to family members and friends.  Just open an
e-mail blank in Outlook or another e-mail Program.  Address it to a family
member and friend, then insert the photo.  In Microsoft Outlook you'd
address the e-mail, then click your mouse inside the message body.  Then
click "Insert" and then either "File" or "Picture."  Find the picture on
your computer hard drive, insert it and send.  It's that simple!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the
world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be
afraid."  ~John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the
world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be
afraid."  Lord, we thank you for the gift of peace.  This is the peace that
only God can give in the midst of a restless world and surrounded by trouble
and difficulty.  To know that peace is to have received the stamp of the
kingdom of God.  When we have earned that peace, we are fit to judge between
true and false values, between the values of the kingdom of God and the
values of all that the world has to offer.

I pray that I may have inner peace.  I pray that today I may be at peace
with myself.

Roberta asks our prayers as she begins radiation and chemotherapy.  Debbie
requests prayers that her roommate finds a new place to live today and that
her mom continues to recover from neck surgery. Peggy asks for prayers for
her mother who has developed severe mental illness and has been admitted to
the psychiatric ward against her wishes but is for the best. Member Frieda
asks prayers for a special intention.