<MP>Sunday, 10 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 18:32:01 -0600

O U R   L A D Y   O F   G U A D A L U P E

December 12th is the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe ... patroness of the
Americas and of the unborn.  Visit our special page to learn a great deal
about this great Feast ... it's meaning to us and to the people of Mexico.
It's really a wonderful and miraculous story! There are photos of one of my
trips to Guadalupe as well, including photos of the Canonization Mass for
Juan Diego a few Summers ago.  Just follow the link from:

   www.frpat.com/

     From Father Pat Umberger

Jesus said to them, "Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and
rest a while."  ~Mark 6:31

God can work through us better when we are not hurrying.  We can go very
slowly, very quietly, from one duty to the next, taking time to rest and
pray between.  We need not be too busy.  We can take everything in order. We
can venture often into the rest of God and we can find peace.  All work that
results from resting with God is good work.  We can claim the power to work
miracles in human lives.  We can do many things with God's help.  We can do
good things through God who rests us and gives us strength.  We can partake
regularly of rest and prayer.

I pray that I may not be in too much of a hurry.  I pray that I may take
time out often to rest with God

Glenda asks prayers as she moves from abuse and lies to truthfulness and a
better life.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm