<MP>Sunday, 07 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 16:45:26 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

O F F    T O    M E X I C O    C I T Y

I'll be leaving for Mexico City and Guadalupe with two priests from our
Diocese.  We'll be there from 08-19 January. If you'd like us to remember
your intentions in our daily prayers, at our daily Mass, at Guadalupe and
the many Churches we'll visit in Mexico City and the area, just fill out and
submit the form at my Web Site.  Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R S   T O   G U A D A L U P E

I'll be heading for Mexico City and Guadalupe on 08 January with two priest
friends.  We'll be happy to remember your prayer intentions when we visit
Guadalupe, at our daily Mass and at the many Churches we'll visit.  Just
submit your intention using the handy form linked from: www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Your Father who sees in secret will reward you."  ~Matthew 6:4

In silence God's meaning can come to the heart.  I need not judge when it
enters the heart.  I can only judge by results.  God's word can be spoken to
the secret places of my heart and, in some hour of temptation, I can find
that word and realize its value for the first time.  When I need it, I can
find it there.  "Your Father who sees in secret will reward you."

I pray that I may see God's meaning in my life.  I pray that I may gladly
accept what God has to teach me.

Nancy from PA asks prayers for her son-in-law that he soon may hear about a
job he applied that he gets the job and will get good benefits and pay in a
job he will be happy with. Member asks prayers for his aunt and
brother-in-law who have serious health issues. Patrick requests prayers for
he and his wife, who are both traveling in Europe over the next two weeks,
that they have safe journey and return home safely to their children.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.