<MP>Sunday, 03 June 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:13:47 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
We'll renew our Baptismal Promises at the Jordan River, where Jesus was
Baptized by John.  We'll renew our marriage vows and pray for any deceased
husbands and wives at Cana in Galilee where Jesus attended a wedding with
his Mother and turned water into wine.  We'll take a boat ride on the Sea of
Galilee.  We'll even have a chance to visit Masada and to swim in the Dead
Sea. We'll visit the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem too, and see the Dead Sea
Scrolls.  You'll never read Scripture in the same way after this wonderful
Pilgrimage! Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these
is love."  ~1 Corinthians 13:13

Love is the power that transforms our lives.  We can try to love our
families and friends and then try to love everybody that we possibly can,
even the "sinners and publicans"--everybody.  Love for God is an even
greater thing.  It is the result of gratitude to God and it is the
acknowledgement of the blessings that God has sent us.  Love for God
acknowledges God's gifts and leaves the way open for God to shower yet more
blessings on our thankful hearts.  We can say: "Thank you, God," until it
becomes a habit.

I pray that I may try to love God and all people.  I pray that I may
continually thank God for all the blessings I receive.

Johanna asks prayers for a special intention. Cathie asks prayers for a
special intention. A member ask sprayers for a favorable psa exam on Monday
and good results from  his doctors. A member requests prayers for the relief
of pain from arthritis and seasonal allergy symptoms.

Rodina asks prayers for a special intention. Mary requests prayers for the
upcoming women's cursillo that it be filled with the Holy Spirit and more
women will be moved to live the weekend with us. Frieda asks prayers for a
special intention.

Eileen requests prayers for her 3 year old grandson who will be having eye
muscle surgery on June 4th, that the surgery will be successful and he will
be unafraid and cooperative. Rosemary asks prayers for a special intention.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site
Sponsor a Child!

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site
Sponsor a Child!

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site