<MP>Sunday, 03 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 18:45:31 -0600

A D V E N T    P A G E

Visit my Advent Page for alternative Christmas gifts, Advent ideas, prayers
and blessings, Reconciliation resources and much more.  Just follow the link
from:  www.frpat.com

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!  Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. When
the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will
not speak on his own, but will speak whatever he hears, and he will declare
to you the things that are to come."  ~John 16:12-13

We need not bother our minds with puzzles we cannot solve.  The solutions
may never be shown to us until we have left this life.  The loss of dear
ones, the inequality of life, the deformed and the maimed, and many of the
puzzling things may not be known to us until we reach the life beyond.  "I
still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now."  Only
step by step, stage by stage, can we proceed in our journey into greater
knowledge and understanding.

I pray that I may be content that things which I now see darkly will some
day be made clear.  I pray that I may have faith that someday I will se God
face to face.

Karen asks prayers for the peaceful repose of a priest who passed away this
morning. JaniceMarie asks prayers for her son who is driving from California
to Kentucky. Miriam requests prayers that her stress test will be normal.

Jim requests prayers for his daughter who has great financial employment
problems. Patricia asks prayers for their daughter who will give birth to a
son today at only 27 weeks, and for the health of the baby as well. A mother
requests prayers for her son who needs to find a job.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm