<MP>Sunday, 02 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 23:44:48 -0500

Fatima / Lourdes/ Spain /France 2006
NUMBER OF SEATS DRASTICALLY REDUCED AFTER MONDAY

There is still time to sign up for our October 2006 Pilgrimage to Lourdes,
Fatima and Spain.  Still, seats need to be surrendered to the airline this
coming Monday, 03 July and the number of seats will be drastically reduced
after that.  If nobody else signs up before then, we'll have only four more
reserved seats after Monday.  If more are signed up then it may be possible
to hold onto another seat or two.  Our absolute capacity though, is 50.  It
may be possible to procure several more at a later date, but with a
re-negotiated air fare.

The price of this 12-day Pilgrimage is $2999, plus tips and taxes.  You will
need to make payment arrangements before Pentecost Tours closes on Monday in
order to hold these seats.  If you're planning to join us, please let me
know by e-mail.  And then CALL PENTECOST TOURS and make arrangements:

        1 800 713-9800

As always, the Pilgrimage Brochure, map of our travels, links to our Hotels
and much more are available at my Web Site.  Just click the link from:

        www.frpat.com

F O U R T H   O F   J U L Y

Follow the Fourth of July link for ...

*Father Pat's reflection on Freedom
*Andrew Costello's Reflection.
*The Fourth of July in History
*The Declaration of Independence
*Lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner
*Links for kids, and for all of us!
*Flag Etiquette
*The Evolving of the American Flag
*Add a link from your Site to our 4th of July Page!

Just follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will
never enter the kingdom of heaven.  Whoever becomes humble like this child
is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.  Whoever welcomes one such child
in my name welcomes me."  ~Matthew 18:3-5

"Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will
never enter the kingdom of heaven."  In this saying it is urged that all who
seek heaven on earth or in the hereafter should become like little children.
In seeking things of the spirit and in our faith, we can try to become
childlike.  Even as we grow older, the years of seeking can give us the
attitude of the trusting child.  Not only for its simple trust should we
have the childlike spirit, but also for its joy in life, its ready laughter,
its lack of criticism, and its desire to share.  In the Charles Dicken's
story, "A Christmas Carol," even old Scrooge changed when he got the
child-spirit.

I pray that I may become like a child in faith and hope.  I pray that I may,
like a child, be friendly and trusting.