<MP>Sunday, 01 October 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 18:53:22 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R    I N T E N T I O N S
We'll remember your Intentions at Fatima, Lourdes and Spain!

Fill out the easy on-line form and we'll take your prayer intentions along
with us to Fatima, Lourdes and Spain.  We'll remember them during our daily
Masses throughout our 02-13 October Pilgrimage and in our daily prayers as
well.  Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

S A I N T    F R A N C I S    D A Y

Saint Francis Day is Wednesday, 04 October.  Learn more about this very
popular Saint.  Read about what God and Saint Francis would think about
grass lawns.  Check if there is a pet blessing near you on Saint Francis
Day.  There's a do-it-yourself pet blessing, too.  Just follow the Link
from:
   www.frpat.com/

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Peace, peace, to the far and the near, says the LORD; and I will heal
them."  ~Psalm 57:19

When we look to God for strength to face responsibility and are quiet before
God, God's healing touch can cause the divine quiet to flow into our very
being. When in weakness we cry to God, God's touch can bring healing, the
renewal of our courage, and the power to meet every situation and be
victorious.  When we faint by the way or are distracted by feelings of
inferiority, then we can rely on the touch of God's spirit to support us on
our way.  Then we can arise and go forth with confidence.

I pray that I may lay myself open today to the healing touch of God. I pray
that I may not falter or faint by the wayside, but renew my courage through
prayer.

Sharon asks prayers for the healing of the marriage of her daughter and
son-in-law. Betty ask for prayers her grandson who needs a good steady job.
Nancy from PA requests prayers for a nephew and his wife that they may
resolve their marriage problems and also for a friend who will undergo a
mastectomy next week.

Cindi requests prayers for many friends who are suffering from cancer. Marg
asks prayers for several intentions. Frank asks for prayers for an employee
having a kidney biopsy, that it be negative. Richard asks prayers for his
marriage that he and his wife reconcile immediately. Florinda asks prayers
as she has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Lymphoma.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm