<MP>Saturday, 28 October 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:50:09 -0500

P I L G R I M A G E    P H O T O S
Fatima, Lourdes & Spain 2006

Visit my Web Site for some great pictures from our recent Pilgrimage to
Fatima, Lourdes and Spain. You might want to sign up for the information
e-mail list for the Holy Land 2007 as well.  Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

N O V E M B E R
We pray for those who have died.

Visit our special November Pages for All Saints Day, All Souls Day and the
Mexican Day of the Dead.  Read about the Catholic view of Cremation. Read
about some of the dangers of the Occult and follow the link to read about
how Halloween can be redeemed!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Since the day we heard it, we have not ceased praying for you and asking
that you may be filled with the knowledge of God's will in all spiritual
wisdom and understanding, so that you may lead lives worthy of the Lord,
fully pleasing to him, as you bear fruit in every good work and as you grow
in the knowledge of God."  ~Colossians 1:9-10

We can bow to God's will in anticipation of the thing happening which will,
in the long run, be the best for all concerned.  It may not always seem the
best thing at the present time, but we cannot see as far ahead as God can.
We do not know how God's plans are laid, we only need to believe that if we
trust God and accept whatever happens, things will work out for the best in
the end.

I pray that I may not ask to see the distant scene.  I pray that one step
may be enough for me.

Denise asks for prayers for a family friend whose 11 year old niece has
brain and spinal cancer. Bill asks for prayers of thanksgiving for prayers
answered. Richard requests prayers that the devotion to the Holy Wounds of
Jesus is spread throughout the world and that salvation is gained through
this devotion.

Holly asks prayers for a special intention. Angela asks prayers for a
special intention. Debbie asks for prayer for her son who is in the U.S.
Army and leaving on an 18th month deployment to Iraq. Joanna asks for the
will to hand over her addictions to God and follow the 12 steps to recovery.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm