<MP>Saturday, 28 July 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 18:27:50 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E
EARLY SIGN-UP DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MONDAY!

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007

WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS!
There has been a lot of activity, with eighteen people signing up for the
Pilgrimage in the past three days!

We ran out of air space from Minneapolis to JFK in New York, but Gary has
been able to procure ten more seats temporarily, at an additional cost of
only $15.  So the new price from Minneapolis is $2614.

Early Sign-Up Deadline HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH MONDAY, 30 JULY!
Sign up now and save $100!
WE HAVE ROOM FOR ONLY 14 MORE TRAVELERS!

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1826.

It will be necessary for you to call Pentecost Tours to register:  800
713-9800
Feel free to call me if you have questions!  My personal Cell Phone number
is:  608 769-0042

Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Blessed is anyone who endures temptation. Such a one has stood the test and
will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love
him.  No one, when tempted, should say, 'I am being tempted by God'; for God
cannot be tempted by evil and he himself tempts no one. But one is tempted
by one's own desire, being lured and enticed by it; then, when that desire
has conceived, it gives birth to sin, and that sin, when it is fully grown,
gives birth to death.  Do not be deceived, my beloved."  ~James 1:12-16

God will not allow us to be tempted above what we are able to endure. When
we are tempted, God will also show us a way of escape.  When we have faith
and trust in God, we have available to us all the strength we need to face
every temptation and to overcome it.  Nothing will be too hard for us to
bear.  We can face any situation.  "Be of good cheer, I have overcome the
world."  We can overcome any temptation with God's help.  So we need fear
nothing.

I pray that I may face every situation without fear.  I pray that nothing
will prove too hard for me to bear.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site