<MP>Saturday, 28 July 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:14:10 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E
EARLY SIGN-UP DEADLINE EXTENDED!

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007

WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS!
There has been a lot of activity, with eighteen people signing up for the
Pilgrimage in the past three days!
We ran out of air space from Minneapolis to JFK in New York, but Gary has
been able to procure ten more seats temporarily, at an additional cost of
only $15.  So the new price from Minneapolis is $2614.

Early Sign-Up Deadline HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH MONDAY, 30 JULY!
Sign up now and save $100!
WE HAVE ROOM FOR ONLY 14 MORE TRAVELERS!

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1826.

It will be necessary for you to call Pentecost Tours to register:  800
713-9800
Feel free to call me if you have questions!  My personal Cell Phone number
is:  608 769-0042

Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"By the tender mercy of our God, the dawn from on high will break upon us,
to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to
guide our feet into the way of peace."  ~Luke 1:78

God can be our shield.  Then no problems of the world can harm us.
Between us and all scorn and indignity from others is our trust in God, like
a shining shield.  Nothing can then have the power to spoil our inward
peace. With this shield, we can attain this inward peace quickly, in our
surroundings as well as in our hearts.  With this inward peace, we do not
need to resent the person who troubles us.
Instead, we can overcome the resentment in our own mind which may have been
aroused by that person.

I pray that I may strive for inward peace.  I pray that I may not be
seriously upset, no matter what happens around me.