<MP>Saturday, 27 May 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 18:25:07 -0500

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S
Thirty-Two are now registered.
Remember, to go on the trip you need to register with and pay your deposit
to Pentecost Tours. For complete details, follow the link from:
www.frpat.com

P E N T E C O S T    N O V E N A    S T A R T E D    F R I D A Y

Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

M E M O R I A L    D A Y    P A G E

Visit our Memorial Day page for:

*History of Memorial Day
*In Flanders Fields
*History of Labor Day
*Our Grief Support Page
*Search for names on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall.
*Flag Etiquette
*Use the on-line referral form to recommend this special
   page to family members and friends.

Just click the link at:

      www.frpat.com

D A    V I N C I    C O D E    D E B U N K E D
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a
wise man who built his house on rock.  The rain fell, the floods came, and
the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had
been founded on rock."  ~Matthew 7:24-25

Every strong and beautiful flower must have a strong root in the ground. It
can send a root down so that it may be rooted and grounded while at the same
time it sends a shoot up to be the flower that gladdens the world.  Both
growths are necessary.  Without a strong root, it would soon wither.  The
higher the growth upward, the deeper must be the rooting.  My life cannot
flower into success and helpfulness unless it is rooted in a strong faith. I
can feel deeply secure in the goodness and purpose of the universe.

I pray that my life may be deeply rooted in faith.  I pray that I may feel
deeply secure.

Angeline asks prayers for all sisters having surgery over the next few weeks
including myself. A member dad asks for prayers for daughter his who is
beginning a new vocation after college graduation. Craig asks prayers for
someone's grandmother who is dying and him and his family.

Bonnie sends prayer of thanksgiving, that her daughter passed her Board
exams. Sandy asks prayers for her mom who has severe hearing loss. A member
asks prayers for Tom to find a new job. Prayers of Thanksgiving for a
daughter's successful school year, and the appropriate change in the
direction of her education.