<MP>Saturday, 27 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 16:45:22 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

. = : S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"Salt is good; but if salt has lost its saltiness, how can you season it?
Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another."  ~Mark 9:50

I believe that in the spiritual world, as in the material world, there is no
empty space.  As fears and worries and resentments depart out of my life,
the things of the spirit can come in to take their places. Calm comes after
a storm.  As soon as I am rid of fears and hates and selfishness, God's love
and pace and calm can come in.

I pray that I may rid myself of all fears and resentments, so that peace and
serenity may take their place.  I pray that I may sweep my life clean of
evil, so that good may come in.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site