<MP>Saturday, 25 August 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:54:37 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E
NEW MEMBERS AND SINGLE MEMBERS OF THE MORNING PRAYER GROUP ARE MOST WELCOME!

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
WE HAVE PASSED OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS.

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1926.
ALL BUT 4 SEATS MUST BE SURRENDERED TO THE AIRLINES ON 27 AUGUST - THIS
COMING MONDAY!

The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"When you send forth your spirit, they are created; and you renew the face
of the ground."  ~Psalm 104:30

We need not yield to weariness of the spirit.  At times, the world's cares
and distractions can intrude and the spirit can become weak.  At times like
this, we can carry on and soon the spirit will become strong again.  God's
spirit is always with us, to replenish and renew. None of us has ever
sincerely sought God's help in vain.  Physical weariness and exhaustion make
a time of rest and communion with God more necessary. When we are overcome
by temporary conditions which we cannot control, we can keep quiet and wait
for the power of the spirit to flow back.

I pray that I may not speak or act in the midst of emotional upheaval. I
pray that I may wait until the tempest is past.

Lenny requests prayers for a safe trip to Vancouver and also for a positive
outcome from a recent job interview. Melva requests prayers for the soul of
her nephew who was murdered and for comfort for his immediate and extended
family. Patricia asks prayers for a special intention.

Tim ask for prayers for his wife who is suffering mental anguish. Bev ask
prayers for a friends daughter who suffer a stroke in May that she will heal
and be okay. A mother request prayers for her daughter who suffered a brain
injury.

A daughter kindly asks for prayers for her mother who has lung cancer. Anna
asks prayers for her nephew who could be facing cancer at 15.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.