<MP>Saturday, 24 March 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:36:34 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

L E N T  :  :  :  O N - L I N E    S T A T I O N S

Stations of the Cross in English and Spanish illustrated by Saint Pat's
School 4th Graders. You'll find materials on Reconciliation, an Examination
of Conscience and even a Credit Card to Heaven.  Lenten regulations are
there too, along with a complete schedule of Services and Activities.  Be
sure to visit our ON-LINE STATIONS OF THE CROSS.  I've written them for
children and adults alike.  They've been newly illustrated this year by the
4th Graders at our own Saint Patrick's School and are available in English
and Spanish as well. Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

M A R C H    S A I N T S

Two very important Saints have Feast Days in March ...

   Saint Patrick on March 17th
   Saint Joseph on March 19th

Visit our Saint Patrick and Saint Joseph Pages for lots of good information
on these great Saints.  You might consider joining me on our October 2004
Pilgrimage to Ireland too, and start getting excited about visiting the Land
of Saint Patrick!  Just follow the banner links from:

       www.frpat.com

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy Land has been
their most popular destination!  Just follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

=:  S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us
also lay aside every weight and the sin that clings so closely, and let us
run with perseverance the race that is set before us." ~Hebrews 12:1

=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

Spiritual development can be achieved by daily persistence in living the way
we believe God wants us to live.  Like the wearing away of a stone by steady
drops of water, so can our daily persistence wear away all the difficulties
and gain spiritual success for us.  We need never falter in our daily,
steady persistence.  We can go forward boldly and unafraid.  God can help
and strengthen us, as long as we are trying to do God's will.

=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may persist day by day in gaining spiritual experience. I pray
that I may make this a lifetime work.

Gretchen asks prayers of thanksgiving for the successful removal of a
friend's brain tumor on Monday. Patrick asks for prayers for his Uncle who
is  a Catholic Priest and was diagnosed as having cancer. Kathleen asks
prayers for a special intention. Antoinette asks prayers as she has her
thyroid removed.

Mary asks prayers for a special intention. Cherie requests prayers for her
family that they have a safe trip to Houston. Marilyn seek prayers for the
son of her dear friend who was seriously injured while skiing and has had
surgery.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site