<MP>Saturday, 21 April 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:30:15 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves,
you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to
death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? ~Romans 6:16

I can arise from the death of sin and selfishness and put on a new life of
integrity.  All the old sins and temptations can be laid in the grave and a
new existence rise from the ashes.  Yesterday is gone. As my sins are
forgiven, I can honestly try to do God's will today. Today is here, and the
time of resurrection and renewal approaches.  I can start now, today, to
build a new life of complete faith and trust in God and a determination to
do God's will in all things.

I pray that I may share in making the world a better place to live in. I
pray that I may do what I can to bring goodness a little nearer to the
earth.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site