<MP>Saturday, 20 May 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 20:19:04 -0500

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S
Twenty-Nine are now registered. Remember, to go on the trip you need to
register with and pay your deposit to Pentecost Tours. For complete details,
follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

D A    V I N C I    C O D E    D E B U N K E D
Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
On-line predators: What you can do to minimize the risk.  Just click the
link:

   http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidpred.mspx

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefore, my beloved, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work
of the Lord, because you know that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."
~1 Corinthians 15:57-58

Without God, no real victory is ever won.  All the military victories of
great conquerors have passed into history.  The world might be better off
without military conquerors.  The real victories are won in the spiritual
realm.  "He that conquers himself is greater than he who conquers a city."
The real victories are victories over sin and temptation, leading to a
victorious and abundant life.  Therefore, we can keep a brave and trusting
heart.  We can face all our difficulties in the spirit of conquest. We can
remember that where God is, there is the true victory.

I pray that the forces of evil in my life will flee before God's presence. I
pray that with God I will win the real victory over myself.

MJV asks prayers for improved working conditions due to the lack of morals
of management. A member asks prayers for dismissal of a traffic ticket. A
member requests prayers for her grandson that he will complete a difficult
chemistry course with a passing grade. Kathy requests prayer for her mother,
Mary who is having an MRI and other tests to find source of pain and asking
for relief from this.

Lenny asks prayers for her immigration application that is pending approval
at the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Service, that she may receive
the good news of an approval soon. Member Patrick asks prayers for a friend
struggling with family financial issues, to stay sober. Sharon prayers for
her daughter to be protected from her father.