<MP>Saturday, 19 August 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:58:15 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"When you send forth your spirit, they are created; and you renew the face
of the ground."  ~Psalm 104:30

Worship can be consciousness of God's divine majesty.  As we pause to
worship, God can help us experience God's divinity.  The earth is filled
with God's presence.  God can give to us a divine power, a divine love and a
divine healing.  We can open our minds to God and try to absorb some of
God's divine spirit.  Pausing quietly in the spirit of worship, we can turn
our inward thoughts to God and realize that God's divine power may be ours,
that we can experience God's love and healing.

I pray that I may worship God by sensing the eternal spirit.  I pray that I
may experience a new power in my life.

Jimmy requests prayers for his young friend who died this week, and for her
family. Mary asks prayers for the grace to share the love of Jesus with her
students. Maureen asks prayers for her 2-year-old grandson who is having
surgery. Holly asks prayers for a special intention for her husband.

.=:  A    D A I L Y    B L E S I N G  :=.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.