<MP>Saturday, 15 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:35:36 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Our steps are made firm by the LORD, when he delights in our way; though we
stumble, we shall not fall headlong, for the LORD holds us by the hand."
~Psalm 37:23-24

We are climbing up the ladder life, which reaches into eternity.  God would
not plant our feet upon an insecure ladder.  Its supports may be out of
sight, hidden in secret places, but if God has asked us to step on and up
firmly, then surely he has secured our ladder.  Faith gives us the strength
to climb steadily this ladder of life.  We can leave our security to God and
trust him not to let us fall.  God is there to give us all the power we need
to keep on climbing.

I pray that I may climb the ladder life without fear.  I pray that I may
progress steadily through the rest of my life with faith an confidence.

Kris asks prayers for her husband who has lung cancer and her siblings
suffering with drug addiction.  Please pray for our Boy Scouts, on the train
and on their way to Glacier National Park. Tom asks prayers as he seeks to
sell a house and acquire a new position. A member asks prayers for a
granddaughter who needs help in many ways but won't listen.

Alphones from India asks prayers for her son to get thru in his exam and get
seat for good course this month. Val asks prayers for her husband who is
depressed after they lost their baby. JaniceMarie asks prayers for her
mother who is ill. A mom requests prayers for her son and his fiancé' that
they choose a Catholic church wedding and not a beach party setting.