<MP>Saturday, 14 October 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:11:50 -0500

W E ' R E    B A C K

We're back.  And what a perfect pilgrimage!  Weather was perfect ... in the
70's almost every day! What a spiritual experience!  Lourdes, Fatima, Spain,
the Chapel of the Miraculous Medal, Lisieux and much more.  Thanks so much
for your prayers on our behalf.  Know you were remembered in ours as well.
Pictures will appear soon!

"'Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I
will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am
gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my
yoke is easy, and my burden is light.'" ~Matthew 11:28-30

We can lay upon God our failures and mistakes and shortcomings. We need not
dwell upon our failures, upon the fact that in the past we have   been
nearer   a beast than an angel.  We have a mediator between us and God. Our
growing  faith can lift us up from the mire and point us toward the heavens.
We can still be reconciled with God.  We can still regain our harmony   with
God and God's will for
us.

I pray that I may not let the beast in me hold me back from my spiritual
destiny.  I pray that I may rise and walk upright.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm