<MP>Saturday, 13 May 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 21:28:58 -0500

D A    V I N C I    C O D E    D E B U N K E D

Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

M A Y    C R O W N I N G    P H O T O S

Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

M O T H E R ' S    D A Y  /  M A R Y ' S    M O N T H

Visit my Web Site for my Mother's Day Page an Mary's Page, too.  Learn more
about what we, as Catholics, believe about Mary.  Our Mother's Day Church
Blessing is there, too.  There are also lots of great links and Mother's Day
pass-alongs.

F A T I M A / L O U R D E S / S P A I N / L I S I E U X / P A R I S
Portugal, Spain and France) Twenty-three are currently signed up.
For complete details, follow the link from:

        www.frpat.com

T E C H    T I P    F R O M    F A T H E R    P A T
On-line predators: What you can do to minimize the risk.  Just click the
link:

   http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/children/kidpred.mspx

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not
be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven;  give, and it will be given
to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be
put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get
back."  ~Luke 6:37-38

I can try never to judge.  The human mind is so delicate and so complex that
only God can know it wholly.  Each mind is so different, actuated by such
different motives, controlled by such different circumstances, influenced by
such different sufferings, we cannot know all the influences that have gone
to make up a personality. Therefore, it is impossible for us to judge wholly
that personality. Bu God knows that person wholly and God can change it.  We
can leave to God the unraveling of the puzzles of personality.  We can leave
it to God to tech us the proper understanding.

I pray that I may not judge other people.  I pray that I may be certain that
God can set right what is wrong in every personality.

Member Barb asks prayers for Father Pat as he celebrates the 26th
Anniversary of his Ordination on May 16th. Ray gives thanks that his good
friend has returned to the practice of his faith after may years. A member
asks prayers for husband who has severe heart condition. For the sixty young
people who will be Confirmed here at Saint Pat's this Sunday.

Leila is asking for prayers for a 17 year old girl who was in a car accident
on Jan 25 that her lungs may be healed and that she be able to be removed
from the respirator. Cathy asks for prayers for herself as she is fighting
breast cancer and has three daughters to raise. Bee asks prayers for someone
who was in a terrible accident and is suffering from much pain after his
surgeries.

Peggy asks for prayers for her mother who on Friday would have celebrated
her 50th wedding anniversary if her husband hadn't passed away in January.
Virginia asks prayers for a friend who is hospitalized for tests to diagnose
a heart problem.