<MP>Saturday, 12 August 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:54:00 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

FATIMA / LOURDES / SPAIN / LISIEUX / PARIS
02-13 October 2006 with Father Pat
43 are currently signed up for this Pilgrimage.

Seats will be ticketed soon, on 02 September.  Several seats may still be
available.  For complete information, follow the link from:  www.frpat.com.
Check availability with Pentecost Tours:  1 800 713-9800

     From Father Pat Umberger

"I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you
with my eye upon you."  ~Psalm 32:8

If we believe that God's grace has saved us, then we can believe that God is
meaning to keep us in the way that we should go.  Even a human rescuer would
not save us from drowning only to place us in other deep and dangerous
waters.  Rather, he would place us on dry land, there to restore us.  God,
who is our rescuer, would certainly do this and even more.  God can complete
the task God sets out to do  God will not throw us overboard.  We can depend
on God.

I pray that I may trust God to keep me in the way.  I pray I may rely on God
not to let me go.

Dolly asks prayers for her parents to have a safe trip coming back to L.A.
from Canada on August 21st. Nancy from PA requests prayers for our people
and our nation and especially for those traveling to and from the United
States that they may arrive at their destinations safely. Patrick requests
prayers for his friend who is suffering from cancer that keeps advancing.

Denise requests prayers of Thanksgiving to Our Heavenly Father for his
protection and Divine assistance in stopping the recent attempts at
terrorist attacks through the airlines. Pat asks prayers for healing of a
daughter who is getting married next month and has fertility and now bladder
problems.

Kathy is praying for her mom who is waiting on breast biopsy test results
and for her sister. Mary requests prayers for two intentions.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.