<MP>Saturday, 11 August 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:26:37 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS.

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1926.
All but 4 seats must be surrendered to the airlines after August 27th.

The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was
a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from
God swept over the face of the waters.  Then God said, "Let there be light";
and there was light."  ~Genesis 1:1-3

God made the ordered world out of chaos and set the stars in their courses
and made each plant to know its season..  God can bring peace and order out
of our own private chaos if we let God.  God is watching over us, too, to
bless us and care for us.  Out of the darkness, God is leading us to light,
out of unrest to rest, out of disorder to order, out of faults and failure
to success.  We belong to God and our affairs are God's affairs and can be
ordered by God if we are willing.

I pray that I may be led out of disorder into order. I pray that I may be
led out of failure into success.

Tina asks prayers for  blessings for her son as he begins the seventh grade.
Debbie ask prayers for a co workers wife who is having a kidney transplant
today and her sister who is sharing her kidney with her. Connie asks prayer
for her grandchildren who need a new school.

Nancy from PA requests prayers for her friend whose children have distanced
themselves from their mother, and for all families who are estranged from
other members, that they may come to know the invaluable worth of family and
that God will guide them in that direction. Mary asks for prayers for her
mother who is undergoing medical tests do diagnose a recurring condition
that physicians may locate the problem and be able to treat it.

Trudy asks for prayers for the continual healing of her marriage. Nancy asks
prayers for her daughter who will have a hysterectomy Tuesday. For the soul
and the souls of all her family's departed to rest in peace. Thank God for
granting the prayer of the family. A member kindly asks for prayers for her
mother who has to make a choice to go on hospice, or take a chemo drug that
may not even work.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site