<MP>Saturday, 08 September 2007

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 11:33:43 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

-------Original Message-------

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Date: 09/05/07 21:49:31
Subject: Saturday, 08 September 2007

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
from Father Pat Umberger

J O I N S I S T E R J O S E L D A A N D M E

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
Several seats are still available.

Follow the link from: www.frpat.com

I N B O S T O N

Father Pat will be in Boston for medical tests from September 7th-11th.
Morning Prayer will not contain prayer intentions during that time, since it
has already been prepared. Our Pastoral Minister Margie will Morning Prayer
during that time.

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
From Father Pat Umberger

.=: S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y :=.

"So we have known and believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and
those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them." ~John 4:16

.=: M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y :=.

A consciousness of God's presence as one who loves us can make all life
different. The consciousness of God's love can promote the opening of our
whole being to God. It can bring wonderful relief from the cares and
worries of our daily lives. Relief can bring peace and peace can bring
contentment. We can try to walk in God's love. We can have a contentment
that no one can take from us. We can feel sure of God's unfailing love and
care for us and for all God's children. There is freedom and serenity in
those who walk in God's love, held safe in God's loving care.

.=: P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I pray that I may walk in God's love. I pray that, as I go, I may feel the
spring of God's power in my steps and the joy of God's love in my heart.

.=: S C R I P T U R E S A N D S A I N T O F T H E D A Y :=

.=: W E P R A Y :=.

home. We pray for a deep and profound respect for life, and for the courage

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.