<MP>Saturday, 06 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 18:08:23 -0600

I'll be leaving for Mexico City and Guadalupe with two priests from our
Diocese.  We'll be there from 08-19 January. If you'd like us to remember
your intentions in our daily prayers, at our daily Mass, at Guadalupe and
the many Churches we'll visit in Mexico City and the area, just fill out and
submit the form at my Web Site.  Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R S   T O   G U A D A L U P E

I'll be heading for Mexico City and Guadalupe on 08 January with two priest
friends.  We'll be happy to remember your prayer intentions when we visit
Guadalupe, at our daily Mass and at the many Churches we'll visit.  Just
submit your intention using the handy form linked from: www.frpat.com

E P I P H A N Y    D E S K T O P    W A L L P A P E R
Download the cutest Epiphany wallpaper ever!

Follow the link from: www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"It is the spirit that gives life; the flesh is useless. The words that I
have spoken to you are spirit and life."  ~John 6:63

I can discipline myself.  I can do this disciplining now.  I can turn out
all useless thoughts.  I know that the goodness of my life is a necessary
foundation for its usefulness.  I can welcome this training, for it opens me
to receive the power God wants to give me.  I can believe that this power is
a mighty power when it is used in the right way.

I pray that I may face and accept whatever discipline is necessary.  I pray
that I may open myself to receive God's power in my life.

Robert asks prayers for a special intention. Member asks for prayers for
self that doctors will know what is causing pain. Joe in GA, asks prayers
for a return to good health,  for his parish priest, who will have surgery
on Tuesday to remove the tumor on his  brain.

Anna asks prayers for her daughter and for her job. A member asks for
prayers that she and her husband find permanent employment  quickly.
Alphones asks prayers for her son who is taking up his Ist Semester
Engineering Examination this month.

Holly asks prayers for her Mom who has skin cancer. Don asks prayers for a
special intention. Joanne requests prayers for her brother-in-law who is
being evaluated for a heart transplant. Mary asks for prayers for her
co-worker and friend whose husband has just been diagnosed with cancer and
awaits more test results.