<MP>Saturday, 05 May 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 18:52:58 -0500

H O L Y    L A N D    2 0 0 7
04-15 November.  The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

Our Pilgrimages are very friendly to single travelers.  Some elect to pay
the single room supplement and have a room of their own. The group is always
very friendly and inviting and folks have had no problem fitting in.
Pentecost Tours does its best to find roommates for single travelers who
don't want to pay the supplement. One lady is currently considering the
Pilgrimage but is in need of a female roommate. Perhaps that is just what
you need to hear.  If so, just let me know!

We hear of many places in the Holy Land mentioned in the Scriptures.  We'll
visit most if not all of them on our November Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
Visit my Web Site for complete details.  You can sign up any time now, and
we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy Land has been
their most popular destination!  Why not sign up on Holy Week.

And, if you sign up, let me know so I can keep track of the group! Just
follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"But you are not in the flesh; you are in the Spirit, since the Spirit of
God dwells in you."  ~Romans 8:9

I cannot ascertain the spiritual with my intellect.  I can only do it by my
own faith and spiritual faculties.  I can sometimes think of God with my
heart as well as with my head.  I can breathe in God's very spirit in the
life around me.  I can keep my eyes turned toward the good things in the
world.  I can empty my mind of all the limitations of material things.  I
can sense the eternal.

I pray that whatever is good I may have.  I pray that I may leave to God the
choice of what good will come to me.

I pray that I may realize that God loves me.  I pray that I in turn may have
love for all God's children.

Jo Ann asks prayers for her son who will be taking final exams next week.
Sophie asks prayers for a special intention. Florence asks prayers for her
cousin's husband who is going in the hospital for a procedure on Tuesday to
check out a spot on his lung.

Dolly asks prayer to have a successful thyroid surgery on Monday, May 7th
and to have a good result on Biopsy. Marilyn asks for prayers for her Great
Grandbaby who was born 2 1/2 months early that he will grow to be a healthy
and normal little boy. Mary asks prayers for a dear friend who sustained
serious injuries in an accident resulting in a serious operation that has
long recuperation and therapy.

Diane asks prayers for her house to sell very soon as it is becoming a
financial burden. Kris asks prayers for her husband who has cancer and for
his doctors to be guided in his continuous positive treatment. Nancy
requests prayers for the soul  her mother who died April 26th after a short
illness and for the family that mourn her passing. Nancy asks for prayers
for a special intention.

Vicki is requesting your prayers for a special intention for her son. Brian
requests prayer support as he backs off of a very strong medication and is
suffering very high-anxiety and deep depression as a result. Geneva asks
prayers for her granddaughter who is in need of counseling.