<MP>Saturday, 04 August 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 21:52:07 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS.

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1926.
All but 4 seats must be surrendered to the airlines after August 27th.

The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and
Jesus Christ whom you have sent."  ~John 17:3

"And this is eternal life, that they may know you ... "  It is the flow of
the life eternal through spirit, mind and body that cleanses, heals,
restores and renews.  We can seek conscious contact with God more and more
each day.  We can make God an abiding presence during the day.  We can be
conscious of God's spirit helping us.  All that is done without God's spirit
is passing.  All that is done with God's spirit endures.

I pray that I may be in the stream of eternal life.  I pray that I may be
cleansed and healed by God's eternal spirit.

Shirley requests prayers for husband who is having hip surgery on Tuesday,
also for grandson who needs prayers. Ray, A Member requests prayers for the
victims and rescuers of the bridge collapse in Minneapolis. Em asks prayers
for her aunt who is recovering from an operation.

Sandy requests prayers for herself and her doctor to find the reason for
stomach pain. Brian requests prayer support for the people of Minneapolis
who are dealing the tragedy of the I-35 Bridge collapse, that God's mercy &
grace be with them all.