<MP>Saturday, 03 February 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:42:18 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."  ~Philippians 4:13

I can believe that my faith in God's power can accomplish anything. There is
no limit to what these two things can do.  When we believe, anything can
happen.  Saint Paul said: "I can do all things through him who strengthens
me."  All walls that divide us from other human beings can fall by our faith
and God's power.  These are the two essentials. Everyone an be moved by
these.

I pray that I may try to strengthen my faith day by day.  I pray that I may
rely more and more on God's power.

A member asks for prayers for a Mother and her unborn child who are having
complications. Abby requests prayer for her fiancé, who is having a job
interview on February 8. Dora asks your prayers that her husband find a job
soon. Marilyn asks prayers for a special intention.

Prayers for all living with cancer. Jo Ann requests prayers for special
intentions for her son and his family. Janice asks prayers for her father
who has dementia, refuses medical treatment & is becoming violent.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site
Sponsor a Child!

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site