<MP>Saturday, 02 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 20:03:48 -0600

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!  Just follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Yet, O LORD, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter;
we are all the work of your hand."  ~Isaiah 64:8

Many of us have a sort of vision of the kind of person God wants us to be.
We can be true to that vision, whatever it is, and we can try to live up to
it by living the way we believe we should live.  We can believe that God has
a vision of what he wants us to be like.  In all people there is the good
person which God sees in us, the person we could be and that God would like
us to be.  But many of us fail to fulfill that promise.  Our lives are
always fuller and more serene when we follow God's way.

I pray that I may strive to be the kind of person God would have me be. I
pray that I may try to fulfill God's vision of what I could be.

Richard asks prayers for his mother's move to live closer to him to be
smooth and successful. Marilyn asks prayers for friend who has a doctors
apt. today to see if his cancer is in remission. Geneva asks prayers for her
daughter's boss who is in the late stages of cancer. Carol asks prayers for
her physical healing and for restoration of family relationships.

Anna asks prayers of gratitude and thanksgiving for the good news that her
husband continues in remission of his brain cancer. Mary asks prayers for a
special intention. A member requests prayers for a young adult who is
hospitalized with a high fever and severe pain of unknown origin. Jill
requests prayers for her principal who is dying from cancer.

Mindy requests prayers for a friend and his family while he is in the
hospital while they are running tests. Ann asks prayers for the family of
the former Michigan Coach, as they go through their grieving process; that
God will bless them all, especially at this time of the year and always.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm