<MP>Saturday, 01 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:37:44 -0500

Fatima / Lourdes/ Spain /France 2006
NUMBER OF SEATS DRASTICALLY REDUCED AFTER MONDAY

There is still time to sign up for our October 2006 Pilgrimage to Lourdes,
Fatima and Spain.  Still, seats need to be surrendered to the airline this
coming Monday, 03 July and the number of seats will be drastically reduced
after that.  If nobody else signs up before then, we'll have only four more
reserved seats after Monday.  If more are signed up then it may be possible
to hold onto another seat or two.  Our absolute capacity though, is 50.  It
may be possible to procure several more at a later date, but with a
re-negotiated air fare.

The price of this 12-day Pilgrimage is $2999, plus tips and taxes.  You will
need to make payment arrangements before Pentecost Tours closes on Monday in
order to hold these seats.  If you're planning to join us, please let me
know by e-mail.  And then CALL PENTECOST TOURS and make arrangements:

        1 800 713-9800

As always, the Pilgrimage Brochure, map of our travels, links to our Hotels
and much more are available at my Web Site.  Just click the link from:

        www.frpat.com

F O U R T H   O F   J U L Y

Follow the Fourth of July link for ...

*Father Pat's reflection on Freedom
*Andrew Costello's Reflection.
*The Fourth of July in History
*The Declaration of Independence
*Lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner
*Links for kids, and for all of us!
*Flag Etiquette
*The Evolving of the American Flag
*Add a link from your Site to our 4th of July Page!

Just follow the link from:

     From Father Pat Umberger

We can learn daily the lesson of trust and calm in the midst of the storms
of life.  Whatever of sorrow or difficulty the day may bring, God's command
to us is the same.  Be grateful, humble, calm and loving to all people.  We
can leave each soul the better for having met us or heard us.  For all kinds
of people, this can be our attitude: a loving desire to help and an
infections spirit of calmness and trust in God We can have the answer to
loneliness and fear, which is calm faith in the goodness and purpose of the
universe, and of God's love for us.

I pray that I may be calm in the midst of storms.  I pray that I may pass on
this calmness to others who are lonely and full of fear.

Martha asks prayer for three special intentions. A member asks prayers for
her husband who needs a new job. Kath asks prayers for her daughter who is
spiritually sick and has moved in with her boyfriend, that she will move
back home and that the faith she was raised with will take root in her own
heart so she will stop damaging her soul.