<MP>Monday, 29 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:00:00 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"O LORD, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are
all the work of your hand."  ~Isaiah 64:8

I believe that the future is in God's hands.  God knows better than I what
the future holds for me.  I am not at the mercy of fate or buffeted about by
life.  I am being led in a very definite way, as I try to rebuild my life. I
am the builder, but God is the architect.  It is mine to follow God's
guidance and to build as best I can.

I pray that I may depend on God, since God has a plan for my life.  I pray
that I may live my life as I believe God wants me to live it.

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.   May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site